Phoenixville’s Premier Annual Food + Wine + Beer + Festival Event happening Thursday, January 15, 2015 from 6pm to 10pm at Phoenixville Foundry.
Proceeds from this event support the Good Samaritan Shelter.
|WHO:||YOU + your friends + your family + everyone you know who loves great food!|
|WHAT:||13th Annual “A Taste of Phoenixville”|
|WHEN:||Thursday, January 15, 2015 from 6pm – 10pm|
|WHERE:||Phoenixville Foundry (2 N Main St.)|
|WHY:||Great local food at a great price for an even better local cause.|
|PARKING:||FREE ample parking provided.|
|PLUS…||Live music and dancing!|
For Facebook Updates
For Twitter updates
2014’s Participating Vendors
Thank you to our 2014 Taste of Phoenixville Sponsors:
Have a question?
- RESTAURANTS, please contact Jan Mest: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PRESS, please contact Andrea Giardina: TasteofPhoenixville@gmail.com
- To DONATE an item for auction, please contact Sarah Hackman: email@example.com
- To VOLUNTEER at the Good Samaritan Shelter, please contact Robyn: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For TICKETING inquiries, please contact Robyn (of Good Samaritan Shelter): email@example.com